- Tofu (used Murginns tofu)
- 1/4 cup soy curd (used Chetran’s Soyoghurt)
- 1tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1tsp chilly powder
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- Finely chopped coriander leaves (or kasuri methi)
- Mix all the ingredients with few drops of oil.
- Marinate tofu cubes in this marinade.
- Heat a little oil in a grill pan. Grill on both sides.
- Carrot, Purple cabbage, Raddish microgreens
Skewers are optional. It can be grilled as it is. (I reused sticks that came in a Vezlay soya packet)
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative and take photos of food. She manages the page The Vanilla Vegan where she shares recipes to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.