- Tofu (used Chetran’s)
- Garlic 2-3 finely minced
- Ginger 1tbsp finely minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilly sauce
- Water (or veg broth)
- Cut the tofu into pieces & sprinkle with cornflour. Mix till its coated well.
- Pan fry & keep aside.
- Saute garlic & ginger in oil.
- Add diced onions, saute till translucent.
- Add the sauces & 1/4 cup water. Simmer for a min or so till it thickens.
- Add the tofu and mix.
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative and take photos of food. She manages the page The Vanilla Vegan where she shares recipes to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.