A perfect alternative for cottage cheese which makes this dish cruelty free and easy to make.
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chillies ( chopped )
- 2 medium-sized Onions (roughly chopped)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes ( roughly chopped )
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 150 gms tofu ( scrambled )
- 1-2 tsp garam masala/pav bhaji masala powder
- Coriander leaves (roughly chopped)
- Heat oil in a Kadhai and add the cumin seeds and let it sizzle for some seconds.
- Add the roughly chopped onions, green chillies and saute it for a 3-4 until it turns brown.
- Now add in the tomatoes and let it soften up for a minute or two.
- Give it a stir and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & salt and mix the masala
- Add the crumbled tofu along with garam masala/pav bhaji masala and mix the mixture.
- Cook the tofu for 2-3 minutes and add in the coriander leaves.
Serve this with Roti or paratha.
Vikyath is a budding vegan chef , currently pursuing his Hotel management in Culinary arts from the prestigious Manipal University. His love for animals and cruelty towards them turned him vegan.