- Spinach leaves chopped
- Mushrooms sliced
- Onion sliced
- 4-5 garlic finely minced
- Multigrain bread
- Saute garlic in a little oil.
- Add onion & saute till translucent.
- Add mushrooms & saute for 2-3 mins, till any water dries up.
- Add spinach leaves. Saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add salt & lots of pepper.
- Place between multigrain bread slices & grill on a grill pan on both sides.
- Can use a little vegan butter or mayo if needed.
- Wash & dry mushrooms on a napkin before slicing.
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative and take photos of food. She manages the page The Vanilla Vegan where she shares recipes to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.