1 cup peanuts
1/2 cup jaggery powder
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Roast the peanuts on low heat.
- Let it cool down.
- Rub between your palms or between a clean cloth to remove the skin.
- Pulse & grind at intervals into a fine powder.
- Add jaggery & cardamom powder and grind once more to mix.
- Roll small portions of the mixture between your palms and shape into small balls.
- Garnish with a few chopped nuts if you like.
•Take care to pulse & grind the peanuts else excess oil will release and it will become a buttery paste.
•No oil or ghee needed at all, it gives out oil which makes it easy to shape the ladoos.
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative. She shares recipes on her page The Vanilla Vegan to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.