An easy recipe for non-dairy cheese.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
- 3-4 tbsp veg oil
- 1 Cup water
- Soak 1/2 cup cashew in hot water for 1/2 hour.
- Drain & blend with all the other ingredients.
- Pour into saucepan & keep on low heat till it thickens.
- Pour into a lightly oiled bowl & refrigerate.
- Overturn onto a plate. Enjoy.
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative and take photos of food. She manages the page The Vanilla Vegan where she shares recipes to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.