A traditional Indian sweet made with carrots, almond milk, cardamom & toasted almonds
- 4-5 Carrots
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Cardaman powder (elaichi)
- Grate the carrots.
- Saute in non stick pan for a min or so.
- Add a cup of almond milk & simmer on low heat.
- Add 2-3 tbsp sugar or as per your taste.
- Add cardamon powder (elaichi).
- Let it simmer till all the liquid dries up.
- Garnish with toasted almond slivers.
Can substitute the almond milk with soya milk as well.
Vanessa believes in conscious & compassionate living. She follows a plant-based lifestyle and loves to be creative and take photos of food. She manages the page The Vanilla Vegan where she shares recipes to show others the simplicity of plant-based living.